Monday, October 26, 2009

The past 3 months

Since the summer I have found myself on sabbatical from the blogging world. The only blog I have really read has been my husbands, and his are always so great! I have felt the need for privacy and just some time to breathe. Living in a fish bowl is hard to do, but I am back now and ready to share this crazy journey of church planting with you all. For those of you who are interested, we are now on week 12 after launch. This past Sunday was probably the largest crowd since launch. I was overwhelmed and yet full of joy after leaving church because there was a time not to long ago when I was skeptical that God could even use me...us....all of us!!! I am completely in awe of how God is blessing our efforts as we work together toward one goal.....to lead others to Christ. Small groups have begun and they are awesome!!! Right now there are three different groups meeting on two different nights, email the church if you are interested in getting involved. So, until next time....adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment