Friday, November 20, 2009

Twilight, Yes I am a Dork



I am a die hard Twilight Saga fan, shocker, I know right? I have read the books 4 times and when Twilight came out last year, I was number 4 in line at the theatre and then I went back and saw it 5 more times before it came out on DVD in March. So, like all you Twilight fans, I was pretty pumped about New Moon. A group of my friends and I had a pre New Moon party complete with Twilight and pizza. We then went to the theatre and waited in line from 9:30-11:30 to make sure we got the best seats in the house when New Moon made its movie premiere at midnight. I thought Twilight was pretty good, but New Moon was so much better. Edward and Bella's acting was outstanding, Edward had me in tears when he had to leave Bella. I am 100% Team Edward, but Jacob was awesome too. I was shocked that he wasn't portrayed as more of a jerk though. I was planning on seeing it again tonight but it is sold out. Hopefully over Thanksgiving I will have a chance to see it again. Love the characters, love the story of good versus evil and bad guy or good guy. It gets me every time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment