Friday, May 14, 2010

It's official

At about 4:20 today I recieved a call from America World Adoption Agency. This was a call we had been waiting on for a few weeks, the call to tell us that we have been accepted into the adoption program for Kazakhstan. We are thrilled, nervous, scared and diligently praying!!! There is so much more still left to do, we are only beginning this process. So glad that God has chosen us to go on this amazing journey, the journey to give one more orphaned child a loving, and Christian home. We invite you to pray along with us as we begin the adventure of a lifetime. I am constantly reminded that this life is not my own. My job on this earth is to make a difference, look at the big picture. What kind of legacy am I going to leave behind? How do I value success? Following Jesus' call for our lives is what we are called to do, OBEY Him! So, we are so glad to be following God to Kazakhstan!

No comments:

Post a Comment