Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

This marks this first mother's day that my boys are old enough to surprise me with a gift where I really had NO idea what they were doing. The boys woke up before 6 this morning, using the alarm clock aka....the timer!!! They came giggling into our room and got Curt out of the bed. I slept for a few more minutes and then got in the shower. When I got out, my oldest son had a card for me and I smelled breakfast cooking. The boys had come up with the wonderful idea to feed me breakfast before going to church! They fixed me an eggo waffle and coffee of course! They were so sweet and I loved watching their faces as I dug into my meal! Thank you to all of my wonderful children, I am so blessed to have the opportunity to raise you. Precious children we love each other and God!! If this is all I accomplish in life it will be more than enough!

On another note, we are continuing to pray for God's will in the Kazakhstan region! We are beginning our journey to international adoption. After over a year of prayer over this idea, we are now sure that we will be adding one more precious gift of God to our family! Like I said, it is only the beginning of a long and exciting journey. We feel as Christian parents, it is our job to show and teach our children about unconditional love. What better way to support this than through adoption!!! Sooooo, here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment