Sunday, June 27, 2010

Home Study


We have been in a huge whirlwind around here for the past 2 weeks. Aside from normal everyday events like, eating, sleeping, summer bridge work with the boys, my master's work, we have been redoing the house and are in the process of getting ready for our home study. This is the first BIG event that we are going to encounter for this adoption process. We know that the agency is NOT really concerned about our house all that much, BUT mostly the focus will be on us as a family. However, me being the overly worried russian mother to be, I want me house to look good and feel like a home. So I have worked Curt and his help to the bone getting this house in order. It is an ongoing job that will continue over the next year or so.

The home study process will take about 6 weeks to complete, that is if we get all the paperwork completed in time. I am hoping to be on top of things and organized so that we can move on to the next step which is completing the dossier a.k.a becoming "paper pregnant". So, we are asking for you guys to remember us as we look on to Tuesday morning! Such an exciting meeting, but so nerve racking.


P.S. Eclipse at midnight on tuesday.......I am so excited! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment