Thursday, July 15, 2010

"I Choose You"

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with ideas for our adoption "title". We have been over and over ideas and slogans to get our adoption news out there so that we can begin our fund raising efforts. I ran across this really neat lady on Etsy who makes wax seal jewelry. I contacted her to see if she could design a pendant for us and allow us to sell the necklaces to raise money. She immediately agreed and now I have some really awesome jewelry in the making!!! I called my mom this morning to ask her to think of a title for our cause. Since she is so creative, she came up with the idea of "I Choose You", based off the book I'd choose you by John Trent. It is this really sweet story that helps a child learn self expectance. The main part of the story that drew me to the title was this quote....

And if I could teach her each day that she is God's special gift, especially on those days when she doesn't get picked...Guess which one I'd choose every time? I'd choose YOU!"
This quote did it for me. So now we are on Etsy, check us out and support our cause!!!! More items will be posted in the near future! Help us to bring our little russian princess home!

No comments:

Post a Comment