Saturday, April 30, 2011

One week away................

With the race just one week away, there is so much that still needs to be done. Right now I am going through and documenting and rechecking all the registrations to make sure I have everything correct and in its place. We have close to 60 people registered so far and I expect to receive many more registrations this week and have tons more to register the day of the race!!! We are so excited and blessed to have such wonderful support from our family, friends and the city of Abbeville. If you have not registered you can go to THIS website and either pay through paypal or print off the form and mail it in! Remember that if you wait and register on Saturday the fee goes up to $30!

On another note, my sweet sister will be having her 2nd baby this week, and we are so excited for she, Wesley and big brother Nate! I am so excited to meet this new blessing to our family! So many great things are happening and I am thankful that Christ has allowed me to be part of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment