Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 3 after referral: Yes, I do tend to confuse people

My sister, mom, all the kids and I were headed to the waterworks at the Anderson YMCA....great place to hang out (just sayin') and I had to mail off some court documents. I wanted to documents to go from here to Columbia and then from Columbia, straight to Virginia. To do this I would need to pay for 2 mailings and place an envelope inside the first envelope. This was obviously confusing, so I spent over 20 minutes trying to explain why I was being so difficult. I just didn't want to waste the time having the documents mailed back to me and then me having to turn around and mail them off again to Virginia.

Anyway, I have a headache today, BUT the online auction begins in 1.5 hours. Go to facebook and search for "Joy the the Heart Gifts", click "like" and the items will be on the site at 6 pm. To bid, comment on the photos! All proceeds are going to our adoption! What can I say, my sister is awesome for hosting this!

No comments:

Post a Comment