Saturday, January 8, 2011

Honduras

honduras_1b.jpg I received an interesting email yesterday while I was at school. The email was from our adoption agency, NO it wasn't about our adoption, just a newsletter about what is going on at America World. I began to read and found that the Honduras adoption is finally back open. At first, I blew past this and thought, huh, that it interesting. Then, I went back and read that the adoptions in Honduras have been frozen since 2003. My very sweet cousin and her husband make a journey to Honduras at least once a year with their church and we are always putting together big bags of clothes and shoes for the needy children there. I am not sure why Honduras was closed, maybe for the Hague process, I don't know. What I do know is there are tons of couples and families who have been waiting and praying the Honduras adoptions would be open again, and now, 8 years later, their prayers have been answered! So, if you have ever longed for Honduras like we are longing for Russia, now is the time. Check out the link above to begin your adoption journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment