Sunday, July 10, 2011

Counting down the days......

This many days until we fly!!!! The countdown has begun and with so much to do to get ready for the remaining 2 fundraisers, my mind is going 90 miles an hour and my house is a disaster. Curt and I along with all 3 kids, my mom, brother and sister in law all went to Build-a-Bear to make a gift for our Baby A!!! The kids enjoyed it, Campbell I think loved picking out the clothes part the most. We recorded her this evening as she dressed the bunny and helped it pose for pictures. We are applying for two more adoption loans and grants this week so be in prayer that we will be awarded these grants! BBQ and Bluegrass this weekend, don't forget!!!

Before I sign off, funny conversation with Campbell this morning in the bathroom. Seems we always have funny stories to share after we have been to the potty together, huh!!!

CG: "Mommy, are you pregnant?"
Me: "No, I am definitely not pregnant!"
CG: "Mommy, am I pregnant?"
Me: (laughing nervously) "No, what does pregnant mean?"
CG: "It means you are skinny"
Me: "No, pregnant means you are going to have a baby"
CG: (pondering on the potty) "Oh, ok"

No comments:

Post a Comment