Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Do you understand the words that are coming outta' my mouth?"

I have felt like SCREAMING this phrase at certain PEOPLE for the last 3 weeks. Seriously, these last few pieces of paperwork should NOT be this difficult to gather. I have called, emailed, called again, typed letters and documents, only to have to type and print them over again. We are down to our FINAL....yes FINAL piece of paperwork so say a prayer that it will be checked and approved!!! Come on, life is really not this difficult!

On a much happier note......both boys started another school year. 1st an 3rd graders....can you believe it? They both had fantastic days. Brooks was more excited that Luke I think, mainly because he rides the shuttle bus between schools now. CG and I went for a girls hour (literally an hour) to get our hair cut by the AMAZING Michal...love her!! We decided to cut a good bit off of my hair to get a new look and also to make it healthier.....I love it! Google the new Jennifer Aniston cut and viola', there is my hair........look at only the hair though, I look NOTHING like Jenn!!! So, that's about it for now! Check back in this weekend, I will have birthday pictures of my soon to be 7 year old Luke Hanna. I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment