Friday, August 19, 2011

Guess who's 7?

Lucas Tate Hanna, born August 20th 2004.....another Boy I thought. Don't you dare think that this little man is just any ordinary boy. Luke is full of spunk, which sometimes lands him in a heap of trouble, but mostly just makes everyone laugh. He never misses a joke either, nope, not our "Goot". The last couple years have been a struggle with his health. He is so big and strong, but for some reason his immune system was very weak. We fought to keep his lungs healthy and with God's grace and healing touch, Luke is more healthy than ever. He adores his FOOD, more than anyone else I know and it shows. Luke out weighs his older brother by 10+ pounds. He has the most mischievous grins and those eyes tell it all. If I could bottle up his energy and sell it, I would be a billionaire. To my most favorite 2nd boy, I love you with all of my heart. You are so sweet and you have such a BIG heart full of love and compassion. Our life would never be complete with out you and your spiked hair. I love you to the moon and back Lukie!

L- laughter and silliness, Luke makes us young!

U- unbelievable way with children. Luke is loved by most all kids younger than him and he adores it!

K- kind of looks like his daddy.....who am I kidding, he is EXACTLY like his daddy (some girl is going to be in trouble)

E- everything I wanted and more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment