Friday, October 14, 2011

Count down is ON!!! 30

30 days until we fly!

We have been busy scheduling flights, sending off for visas, going back and forth to the bank, getting bloodwork results and renewing our fingerprints. Curt just asked me what I am going to do with all my spare time when we get home from Russia....I said, take care of 4 children! Super excited about that!!!!

We booked our flights using this amazing company. We are flying British Airlines and will go through London......I am excited to go back to London. We won't get out of the airport, but still, I am looking forward to being back across the pond!

The count down is officially on....pictures of our links coming soon.

Right now I am really tired, and so I am headed to bed. Goodnight and Goooooo Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment