Monday, October 3, 2011

Not the best day

Yesterday's blog was full of hope and me being all spunky and positive. That's what I get for eating butterflies.......! Our coordinator always seems to email me bad news at the END of the day and her caption always reads "Could be good news and some bad news"! I will wait until this adoption is finalized to tell how I really feel about the lack of communication we have had during this entire process. I will do my best to handle this part with grace, we will see how that goes. Looks like I have yet more paperwork to complete....funny how we JUST found out about it today! I have been working diligently this evening and thanks to my mom, brother and sis in law for watching the kids, I was able to get a lot done. My plan is to have EVERYTHING in the mail to Russia tomorrow. Sometimes you just have to take things into your own hands. I realize that there is a reason for everything.......right now, I am waiting for the fog to clear.

Please keep Curt's uncle and his family in your prayers. He is in Texas battling leukemia and the family has been called in. So much hurt and pain in this world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment